- 2 quarts cranberry juice
- 1 pound clementines, not peeled, and cut into slices
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 quart lemon-lime soda (recommended: Sprite)
- 1 liter spiced rum (recommended: Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum)
- In a saucepan, bring the cranberry juice, clementines, cloves, and cinnamon sticks up to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside. This will infuse the tangerines and spices into the juice. Chill the infused juice completely.
- In a punch bowl, whisk the chilled juice, soda, and rum together. Chill the punch completely before serving. Serve the punch in a pretty punch bowl and ladle into glasses filled with ice.