- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cooked, squeezed dry and chopped spinach
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 5 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped proscuitoo
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 to 20 jumbo pasta shells, cooked until just al dente and drained
- One 25-ounce jar Emeril's Vodka Sauce, or other Emeril's pasta sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole dish, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the breadcrumbs and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the breadcrumbs, shells and Vodka sauce and stir until well combined.
- One at a time, stuff the shells with the cheese mixture and arrange in even rows in the prpeared dish. Pour the sauce over the shells and sprinkle the tops evenly with the remaining 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs. BAke uncovered until hot and bubbly, and the top is golden, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let reset for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Spinach And Blue Crab Stuffed Shells With Emeril's Vodka Sauce
Mr. John's Meatloaf
Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs With Pesto Cream
Creole Spiced Blue Crabs With Green Onion Dipping Sauce
Goat Cheese Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs With A Pecan Pesto Butter Sauce
Adrienne's Spicy Soft Shelled Crab Sandwiches
Brain Cookies With Blood Glaze
Hot Apple Cider With Rum
Graveyard Pudding With Whipped Cream Ghosts
Pasta With Vodka Sauce And Sausage