- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 pounds white button mushrooms, wiped clean, stemmed and quartered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chiffonade
- 1 pint bocconcini
- 1/2 pound hard salami, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup of the lemon juice, salt, garlic, pepper, basil, and oregano. Gradually add 3/4 cup of the olive oil, whisking constantly.
- In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms and marinade and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours. Let come to room temperature before serving.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Skewer the cherry tomatoes. Drizzle the skewers with the remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and olive oil. Place on the grill and grill just until the skins begin to char, about 3 minutes. Remove from the skewers.
- Compose salad of lettuce, mushrooms, Bocconcini, salami, and grilled cherry tomatoes.
Marinated Flank Steak With Mushroom Ragout And Herb Salad
Marinated Cherry Peppers Stuffed With Homemade Goat Cheese Served With A Prosciutto And Arugula Salad
Sake Marinated Shrimp With A Cucumber And Mango Salad
Rock Shrimp Pepper Jack Spring Roll With Marinated Mango, Sesame Cucumber Salad, Guacamole And Chipotle Vinaigrette
Marinated Shellfish Salad
Marinated Tomatoes Stuffed With A Shrimp Salad
Buttermilk Marinated Fried Chicken Salad with Buttermilk Parmesan Green Onion Dressing
Fried Wild Mushroom Salad With Wild Mushroom Dressing
Jesse's Big Chocolate Chip Cookies With Peanut Butter Filling