- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 pounds white button mushrooms, wiped clean, stemmed and quartered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chiffonade
- 1 pint bocconcini
- 1/2 pound hard salami, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup of the lemon juice, salt, garlic, pepper, basil, and oregano. Gradually add 3/4 cup of the olive oil, whisking constantly.
- In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms and marinade and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours. Let come to room temperature before serving.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Skewer the cherry tomatoes. Drizzle the skewers with the remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and olive oil. Place on the grill and grill just until the skins begin to char, about 3 minutes. Remove from the skewers.
- Compose salad of lettuce, mushrooms, Bocconcini, salami, and grilled cherry tomatoes.
Marinated Flank Steak With Mushroom Ragout And Herb Salad
Marinated Tomatoes Stuffed With A Shrimp Salad
Marinated Cherry Peppers Stuffed With Homemade Goat Cheese Served With A Prosciutto And Arugula Salad
Sake Marinated Shrimp With A Cucumber And Mango Salad
Rock Shrimp Pepper Jack Spring Roll With Marinated Mango, Sesame Cucumber Salad, Guacamole And Chipotle Vinaigrette
Buttermilk Marinated Fried Chicken Salad With Buttermilk Parmesan Dressing
Marinated Shellfish Salad
Fried Wild Mushroom Salad With Wild Mushroom Dressing
Jesse's Big Chocolate Chip Cookies With Peanut Butter Filling