- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Dutch process unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon dark rum or brandy
- Whipped cream
- Grated bittersweet chocolate
- In a saucepan, bring the milk and cream to a low boil. Remove from the heat.
- Whisk the cocoa and vanilla into the milk. Add the sugar and simmer over medium heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Add the coffee liqueur and rum and stir well.
- Remove from the heat and pour into 4 mugs. Top with a spoonful of whipped cream and grated chocolate. Serve.
Classic Mexican Chocolate Drink With Fried Bread
Mexican Hot Chocolate
Malted Hot Chocolate Mix
Doubly Delicious Hot Chocolate With Real Whipped Cream
Hot Chocolate Mayan Style
Emeril's Peach Torro (milk, Fruit, And Sugarcane Alcohol Drink)
Kicked Up Cowboy Coffee Drink
Emeril's Kicked Up Coffee Drink
Hot Apple Cider
Cajun Chocolate Shake