- 2 bottles chilled dry red wine, Beaujolais
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup superfine granulated sugar
- 2 oranges, cut into thin rounds
- 1 lemon, cut into thin rounds
- 1 lime, cut into thin rounds
- 2 apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 pears, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 cups cold lemon-lime flavored or club soda
- In a large pot or bowl, combine the wine, brandy, orange juice, and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the orange, lemon, and lime slices, the apples, and pears, and refrigerate until well chilled, about 1 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and add the soda. Serve in glasses over ice.