- 1/4 cup lightly toasted walnuts or almonds
- 2 ounces walnut or hazelnut flavored liqueur
- 2 ounces cognac or brandy
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches, plus 2 slices reserved, as garnish
- 2 cups vanilla or peach ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 tablespoons bittersweet chocolate shavings
- In a blender, grind the walnuts. Add the liqueur, cognac, and peaches and combine on high speed. Add the ice cream and blend until smooth but still thick and frothy. Pour into 2 tall chilled glasses and garnish with chocolate shavings. Arrange 1 peach slice on the edge of each glass and serve immediately.