- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- One-half teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- One-half cup egg substitute or 4 egg whites, slightly beaten
- One and one-half cups solid packed canned pumpkin
- Three-fourths cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- One-half teaspoon ground ginger
- One-fourth teaspoon ground cloves
- One and one-half cups 1% milk
- One-half cup pecan halves
- CRUST: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie pan. Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 8 minutes. Cool.
- FILLING: Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, except pecan halves, in a bowl and pour into the crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove the pie from the oven and arrange the pecan halves around the edge of the pie. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of pie comes out clean. Cool before serving.