- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baby Bam
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 small loaf (about 10 inches long) French bread
- 1/3 pound mild Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- Place a small piece of aluminum foil on the bottom of a toaster oven and preheat to 350?F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, Baby Bam, and garlic with a small whisk or fork.
- Split the bread in half lengthwise and spread with the seasoned butter.
- Layer the cheese on top of the buttered bread to cover evenly.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbly and the edges are golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the loaf from the oven and place on a cutting board.
- Cut into 1-inch-thick slices and serve.
- Be careful when slicing the hot loaf! Hot cheese can stick to you and burn. Have an adult help you here.
Cinnamon Toast Of Love
Emeril's Favorite French Toast
Totally Sloppy Joes
Totally From Scratch Biscuits
Grill It Up A Notch Ham And Cheese Sandwich
Jillieís Pesto Cheese Dip
Little Laurenís Mac And Cheese
Ooey Gooey Blueberry French Toast
Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce