- 1 teaspoon Baby Bam
- 1 teaspoon Emerilís Italian Essence or other Italian herb blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup champagne (or white wine) vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions (tops only)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Baby Bam, Emerilís Italian Essence, mustard, sugar, vinegar, and green onions, and whisk to combine.
- While continuing to whisk, slowly drizzle the oil into the vinegar mixture, little by little, until thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately over salad or transfer to a nonreactive container, cover tightly, and refrigerate until ready to use, up to 1 week.