- 1 teaspoon Baby Bam
- 1 teaspoon Emerilís Italian Essence or other Italian herb blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup champagne (or white wine) vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions (tops only)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Baby Bam, Emerilís Italian Essence, mustard, sugar, vinegar, and green onions, and whisk to combine.
- While continuing to whisk, slowly drizzle the oil into the vinegar mixture, little by little, until thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately over salad or transfer to a nonreactive container, cover tightly, and refrigerate until ready to use, up to 1 week.
Dress Up Pasta Salad
Easy French Dressing
Quick And Creamy Herb Dressing
You Pick The Greens Salad With Three Simple Dressings
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Baby Bam Burgers
Yummy Creamy Chicken
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies