- 4 large Idaho potatoes (2 1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Baby Bam
- Make sure the oven rack is in the lowest position and preheat the oven to 450?F.
- Scrub the potatoes under running water with a vegetable brush. Pat dry.
- Place a potato on the cutting board and cut it in half lengthwise. Place one potato half, flat side down, on the cutting board and cut each half into eighths lengthwise, so there are 8 long pieces, each about 1/4 inch at the widest part. Repeat with the other potato half and the remaining potatoes. (Each potato should yield 16 wedge-shaped slices.)
- Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients.
- Arrange the potatoes in one layer on the baking sheets.
- Place the sheets in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the sheets from the oven and turn the potatoes with tongs or a turner.
- Return the sheets to the oven and bake the potatoes until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Using the mitts or pot holders, remove from the oven and serve.
- You donít have to peel the potatoes first. Potato peels have lots of vitamins and taste good too! Just be sure to scrub them extra well.
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Oven Crispy Cheese Fries
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Baby Bam Burgers
Make 'em Pancakes
Make You Strong Spinach
Make Your Own Baked Potatoes With Special Sauce
Make Yourself Some Applesauce
Hot Out Of The Oven Bread