- 1 pound boneless, skinless firm fish fillets, such as red snapper, cod, scrod, or tilapia
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons plus
- 2 teaspoons Baby Bam
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- TARTAR SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Creole mustard or other hot whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the fish on a cutting board and cut into 1-inch strips.
- Put the fish strips into a glass mixing bowl.
- In a large measuring cup combine the milk and 2 tablespoons of the Baby Bam. Pour the milk mixture over the fish, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Make sure the oven rack is in the center position and preheat the oven to 375?F.
- Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and the remaining 2 teaspoons of Baby Bam.
- Remove the fish strips from the milk one at a time. Shake each strip to remove excess milk and drop into the bag with the bread crumbs. Toss to coat well; then place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining fish strips.
- Bake until flaky and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the sheet from the oven and serve the fish sticks immediately with tartar sauce.
- TARTAR SAUCE: Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well with a small spoon or fork to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use. Tartar Sauce will keep, refrigerated in a covered nonreactive container, for up to 5 days.
- Yield: about 3/4 cup
- These fish sticks are also great with cocktail sauce. Try making some of your own by combining some ketchup, lemon juice, horseradish (not too much!), a little Worcestershire sauce, and maybe a drop or two of hot sauce. Itís easy to make it taste the way you like it!
Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Make Your Own Baked Potatoes With Special Sauce
Broccoli With Seriously Cheesy Sauce
Best Basic Red Sauce
Good For You Garden Pita Pockets With Egg Salad
Itís A Bbq Chicken Wrap, With Quick And Crunchy Slaw
Just Like Momís Cupcakes With Vanilla And Chocolate Icings
You Pick The Greens Salad With Three Simple Dressings
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce