- 1 (1-pound) package of large pita breads (6 pita rounds)
- 1 1/2 cups Best Basic Red Sauce or
- store-bought pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 ounces)
- Make sure the oven rack is in the lower third of the oven and preheat the oven to 400?F.
- Lay the pita rounds on 2 large baking sheets.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the Best Basic Red Sauce or pizza sauce on each round and spread it evenly with the back of the spoon. Top each with 1/4 cup of the grated cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the sheets from the oven.
- Cut each pita pizza into 6 slices with a sharp knife or pizza cutter, transfer them to a plate using a turner, and serve immediately.
- Eat-a-Pita Pizza for One: For each pita round, youíll need just 1/4 cup of the Best Basic Red Sauce or store-bought pizza sauce or your favorite store-bought pizza sauce and 1/4 cup of your favorite grated cheese. Preheat a toaster oven to 400?F and assemble your pita pizza according to the directions above. Carefully place your pita pizza in the toaster oven and bake it for 6 to 8 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Using a turner, carefully transfer your pita pizza to a cutting board and cut it into 6 slices with a sharp knife or pizza cutter. Transfer the pita pizza to a plate and serve immediately.
Good For You Garden Pita Pockets With Egg Salad
Big Boy Pizzas
Pizzazy Pizza Sandwiches
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Baby Bam Burgers
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Feel Good Chicken And Rice Soup
Another Notch Fried Rice