- Bring a large, heavy pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the pasta and return to a low boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook pasta according to the package directions, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the pasta from sticking together. Donít overcook!
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, drain the pasta in a colander set in the sink, pouring away from you. Rinse with cold water until the pasta is cool and allow to drain in the sink for 10 minutes.
- Place the pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss with the remaining ingredients, stirring well with a large wooden spoon.
- If desired, add optional ingredients (below).
- Serve at room temperature or cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Optional Accompaniments: Cherry tomatoes Chopped tomatoes Blanched asparagus Other cheeses, such as goat cheese and feta cheese Chopped black olives Chopped sun-dried tomatoes Artichoke hearts Cooked and drained white beans or green peas Red or green bell peppers, chopped, sliced, or roasted Thinly sliced red onion
You Pick The Greens Salad With Three Simple Dressings
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Easy French Dressing
Quick And Creamy Herb Dressing
Tangy Vinaigrette Dressing
Good For You Garden Pita Pockets With Egg Salad
Nutty Apple Salad
Simply Sensational Tuna Salad
Your Favorite Fruit Salad
Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce