- 5 cups apple cider
- One-fourth cup fresh lemon juice
- One-half teaspoon salt
- One and two-thirds cups tequila
- One-half cup orange flavored liqueur
- 8 lemon slices for garnish
- Combine the cider, lemon juice and salt in a 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a gentle simmer and skim the foam that rises to the surface. Add the tequila and orange liqueur and heat the mixture, stirring over medium heat until hot, but do not boil. Pour equal amounts of the mixture into 8 heated mugs, garnish each with a slice of lemon and serve.