- One and one-half cups unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- One-half cup packed brown sugar
- One-fourth cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- One-fourth teaspoon ground allspice
- One-fourth teaspoon ground ginger
- One-fourth teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup canned solid pumpkin
- One-half cup skim milk
- 4 ounces egg substitute
- One-half cup chopped dates
- One-half cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Combine all the liquid ingredients in another bowl. Add dry ingredients and mix until moistened. Fold in the dates and walnuts nuts.
- Spoon the mixture into 24 muffin tins sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 15 minutes.