- One and one-half cups unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- One-half cup packed brown sugar
- One-fourth cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- One-fourth teaspoon ground allspice
- One-fourth teaspoon ground ginger
- One-fourth teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup canned solid pumpkin
- One-half cup skim milk
- 4 ounces egg substitute
- One-half cup chopped dates
- One-half cup chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Combine all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Combine all the liquid ingredients in another bowl. Add dry ingredients and mix until moistened. Fold in the dates and walnuts nuts.
Spoon the mixture into 24 muffin tins sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 15 minutes.