- 4 cups fresh spinach, stemmed
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 2 pinches salt
- Warm Andouille Dressing
- 1/2 cup (4 1/2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese, such as Montrachet
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, onions, and salt.
- Prepare the Warm Andouille Dressing, add it to the spinach, and toss well.
- Serve immediately. Divide the salad into 4 servings, arrange on dinner plates, and top each with 2 tablespoons of the goat cheese.
Warm Spinach Salad With Balsamic And Andouille Vinaigrette With Sliced Red Onions And Goat Cheese
Crabmeat Potato Salad With Warm Saffron Dressing
Goat Cheese Gnocchi And Warm Spinach Salad With Caramelized Onion And Andouille Vinaigrette
Warm Spinach Salad With A Fire-roasted Corn And Crispy Pancetta Dressing And Crumbled Goat's Cheese
Warm Spinach Salad With Roasted Pecan And Bacon Dressing With Goats Cheese
Warm Andouille Dressing
Spinach Salad With Andouille Dressing And Three Nut Crusted Goat's Cheese
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Warm Spinach Salad With Balsamic And Andouille Vinaigrette With Sliced Red Onions And Goat's Cheese
Arugula With Cilantro Oil, Peppered Goat Cheese, And Roasted Walnuts