- 8 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound linguine or other thin pasta
- Combine the water with the saffron, turmeric, salt, and oil in a large pot over high heat and bring to a boil. Continue to boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and cook for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from the heat and drain.
Chile Pepper Lobster Over Saffron Linguine
Crabmeat Potato Salad With Warm Saffron Dressing
Escolar Stew With Saffron Broth And Wild Mushrooms
Mussels With Saffron Wine Sauce
Roasted Shrimp With Saffron Potatoes And Tomato Mirliton Relish
Saffron Corn Sauce
Sauteed Scallops With Saffron Corn Sauce
Herbed Lamb Patties With Creole Ratatouille And Rosemary Jus