- 2 cups Sweet Corn Dressing
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 1 large egg 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 large eggplant, peeled, sliced, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick sticks (about 64 sticks)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups assorted greens (endive, arugula, radicchio, or other salad greens
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Prepare the Sweet Corn Dressing, and set aside.
- Combine the flour with 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning in a bowl. Beat the egg with the milk in another bowl. Combine the cornmeal with the remaining 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning in a third bowl.
- Dredge the eggplant sticks in the seasoned flour, then the egg wash, then the seasoned cornmeal, shaking off any excess.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Add the eggplant and fry, turning occasionally, until crisp and golden brown, for about 5 minutes. Remove the eggplant with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle evenly with the salt.
- Toss the greens thoroughly with 1 cup of the dressing.
- To serve, mound 2 cups of the salad in the center of each plate. Arrange about 16 eggplant sticks on top, and drizzle the eggplant with the remaining 1/4 cup dressing per salad.
Fried Wild Mushroom Salad With Wild Mushroom Dressing
Sweet Corn Dressing
Southwest Shrimp With Fire Roasted Corn And Onion Dressing
Tender Roast Chicken With Chestnut Corn Bread Dressing
Greens And Fried Oysters With Pernod Buttermilk Dressing
Crabmeat Potato Salad With Warm Saffron Dressing
Fried Oysters With Horseradish Cream And Tomato Corn Salsa
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Wild Mushroom Salad Dressing
Pork And Eggplant Cutlets With Olive Tomato Sauce