- 2 pounds new or small red potatoes, scrubbed
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil (available in specialty food stores)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- If you have one, use a mandoline to slice the potatoes paper-thin. Soak the slices in cool water for 30 minutes and drain. Pat dry completely with paper towels.
- In a large, heavy, deep pot or electric fryer, heat 4 inches of vegetable oil to 360ºF. Deep-fry the potatoes until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large mixing bowl and toss with the truffle oil and cheese. Serve immediately.
Fish íní Chips
Emeril's Potato Truffle Charlotte
Scallops, Confit Of Wild Mushrooms, And Black Truffle Dome
Mini Grilled Truffle Cheese Sandwiches
Tempura Soft Shells With Oriental Salad And Citrus Gastrique
Carpaccio And Artichoke Salad
Chicken And Pineapple Salad
Emeril's Blt Salad
Emeril's Poke Salad With Sesame Vinaigrette
Exotic Mushroom Flan With Warm Spinach Salad