- 3 blood oranges
- 1 medium head radicchio, leaves separated
- 1 bunch fresh arugula, tough stems removed
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup seeded black olives, such as dry cured or Kalamata
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic or sherry wine vinegar
- Black Pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Cut off both ends of the oranges, then cut away the peel and bitter white pith. Over a small bowl to catch the juices, cut between the membrane and flesh to remove the orange segments.
- On a large serving plate decoratively arrange the radicchio and arugula, alternating the colors, then top with the onions, orange segments and olives.
- Whisk the olive oil and vinegar with the reserved orange juice to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and drizzle over the salad. Top with crumbled goat cheese and serve.
Seared Muscovy Duck Breast, Baby Arugula, Radicchio, Endive, Walnut And Goat Cheese Salad With Diced Fuji Apples And Blackberry Vinaigrette
Arugula, Radicchio, Endive, Roasted Walnut, And Maytag Blue Cheese Salad
Watercress, Endive And Strawberry Salad With Gravlax And A Blood Orange Vinaigrette
Fennel, Orange, Spinach, And Olive Salad With Shaved Parmesan
Watercress, Endive And Strawberry Salad With Gravlaz And A Blood Orange Vinaigrette
Fennel, Orange, Spinach And Olive Salad With Shaved Parmesan
Salmon With Satsuma Orange Butter Sauce And Chive Oil
Spinach, Orange, And Almond Salad
Orange, Walnut, And Goat Cheese Salad
Blood Orange Salad