- 1 pound coarsely ground lean pork
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and form into patties. On a grill or in a skillet, cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until all the pink disappears.
- Serve immediately.