- 6 thin center-cut pork chops (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Baby Bam
- 2 teaspoons Emerilís Italian Essence or other dry Italian seasoning
- 1 (5-ounce) box plain melba toast
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat the oven to 400?F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top.
- Place the melba toast in a food processor and pulse to form coarse crumbs, about 3 pulses.
- Transfer the crumbs to a large plastic resealable food storage bag and add the Italian Essence, 2 tablespoons of the Baby Bam, the garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and vegetable oil. Close the bag and shake to combine.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs and remaining 2 teaspoons of Baby Bam with a fork.
- Using your hands, dip the pork chops one at a time into the eggs, then place in the bag, close, and shake to coat on both sides, pressing so that the crumbs adhere.
- Place the chops on the wire rack on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the pork chops are cooked through and the coating is golden brown and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve the chops immediately.
Bread 'em And Bake 'em Pork Chops
Hot Out Of The Oven Bread
Try It, You'll Like It Zucchini Bread
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Big And Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Sugar And Spice Acorn Squash
Basically Buttery Cookies
It's A Good Morning Muffins
Never Enough Dinner Rolls