- 6 thin center-cut pork chops (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Baby Bam
- 2 teaspoons Emerilís Italian Essence or other dry Italian seasoning
- 1 (5-ounce) box plain melba toast
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat the oven to 400?F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top.
- Place the melba toast in a food processor and pulse to form coarse crumbs, about 3 pulses.
- Transfer the crumbs to a large plastic resealable food storage bag and add the Italian Essence, 2 tablespoons of the Baby Bam, the garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and vegetable oil. Close the bag and shake to combine.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs and remaining 2 teaspoons of Baby Bam with a fork.
- Using your hands, dip the pork chops one at a time into the eggs, then place in the bag, close, and shake to coat on both sides, pressing so that the crumbs adhere.
- Place the chops on the wire rack on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the pork chops are cooked through and the coating is golden brown and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve the chops immediately.