- 1 eggplant, about 1 pound, cut into 8 1-inch slices
- 8 ounces lamb tenderloin, cut into 8 1-ounce medallions
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Rosemary Aioli:
- 1/2 cup prepared or homemade mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 2 slices of Parmesan cheese ( 2-inch by 1-inch)
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Black pepper for rim
- Preheat the grill.
- For Rosemary Aioli: In mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic and rosemary and blend until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- For eggplant and lamb: Rub each piece lightly with the olive oil to prevent from sticking to the grill. Season with salt and pepper. On a hot grill, grill each piece of eggplant for 1 minute on each side. Remove from the grill and set aside. Place the lamb medallions on the grill and cook until medium rare, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- To assemble, place a small pool of the aioli in the center of the plate. Alternate layering the eggplant and lamb medallions four times. Top with a slice of Parmesan Cheese. Drizzle the remaining aioli over top and garnish with flaming rosemary sprig and black pepper.
Fried Parmesan Eggplant Sticks With Garlic And Cilantro Sauce
New Orleans Eggplant Boat With Shrimp Etouffee
Rosemary Lamb Skewers With A White Bean And Tomato Ragu'
E2's Grilled Fish Sandwich with Roasted Corn Aioli
Grilled Eggplant With Almond, Yogurt And Coriander Sauce
Kalua Pork Sandwich with Kimchee Aioli, Pineapple Asian Slaw and Crispy Onions
Herbed Lamb Patties With Creole Ratatouille And Rosemary Jus
Rack Of Lamb With Creole Mustard Crust, Rosemary Jus, And Apple Mint Relish
Crawfish And Goat's Cheese Stuffed Leg Of Lamb With Rosemary Jus
Roast Beef, Arugula, And Blue Cheese Sandwiches On Homemade Rosemary Focaccia Bread With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Dressing