- 1 pound fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Slice strawberries into 1/4-inch slices and place in a mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan combine the sugar, orange juice, and orange zest and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir with a wooden spoon to dissolve sugar.
- Once syrup is at a rolling boil, remove from the heat and pour over the sliced strawberries. Let sit while cooking waffles.
- Serve over waffles.
Australian Pavlovas With Fresh Berries And Strawberry Puree
Feel Good Chicken And Rice Soup
Emeril's Favorite Stuffed Shrimp
Emeril's Favorite Fried Egg Sandwich
Emeril's Con Queso
Egg-stra Special Omelets
Doubly Delicious Hot Chocolate With Real Whipped Cream
Chicken Parmesan Emeril Style