Carne Asada Mini Tortillas
- 1 (1 3/4- to 2-pound) skirt steak
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup queso fresco
- Lime wedges
- Twelve 3-inch mini tortillas
Brazilian Vinaigrette Salsa
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch-diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup poblano pepper, seeds and stem removed and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper, seeds and stem removed and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon chopped mixed herbs such as oregano, mint, cilantro
- Emeril's Essence Creole Seasoning, as needed for seasoning 
For the Carne Asada Mini Tortillas:
Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
Season steak with olive oil, salt and pepper and Essence. Set the steak on the hot grill. Cook for 4 minutes on the first side. Rotate the steak 45 degrees, and cook another 2 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to cook until the steak is done, about 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare. Once cooked, lay the steak on a clean cutting board and allow it to rest for 5 to 7 minutes before slicing across the grain into 2-inch-wide strips.
For the Brazilian Vinaigrette Salsa:
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well to combine. Allow to sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour before serving.
To Assemble the Mini Tortillas
Warm the mini tortillas for 30 seconds on each side in a dry skillet or on the grill, until toasty.
To assemble, lay about 2 strips of beef down the center of tortilla and drizzle with Brazilian Vinaigrette Salsa.
Top each taco with a sprinkle of queso fresco and garnish with lime wedges. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.