- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Baby Bam 
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 6 medium tomatoes, about 2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch round baking dish with the vegetable oil and set aside.
- Place the tomatoes on a cutting board and, with a serrated knife, cut the top third from each tomato. Discard the top.
- Place each tomato over a bowl and gently squeeze to expel the seeds and pulp. Discard seeds and pulp.
- Place the tomatoes in the prepared baking dish, cut side up.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the Parmesan cheese, Baby Bam, and garlic.
- Divide the bread crumb mixture among the 6 cut tomatoes (about 2 tablespoons each), gently packing down with the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil evenly over the tomatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, until the topping mixture is golden brown and the tomatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking dish from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving the tomatoes hot.