- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Baby Bam
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 6 medium tomatoes, about 2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch round baking dish with the vegetable oil and set aside.
- Place the tomatoes on a cutting board and, with a serrated knife, cut the top third from each tomato. Discard the top.
- Place each tomato over a bowl and gently squeeze to expel the seeds and pulp. Discard seeds and pulp.
- Place the tomatoes in the prepared baking dish, cut side up.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the Parmesan cheese, Baby Bam, and garlic.
- Divide the bread crumb mixture among the 6 cut tomatoes (about 2 tablespoons each), gently packing down with the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil evenly over the tomatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, until the topping mixture is golden brown and the tomatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking dish from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving the tomatoes hot.
It's A Good Morning Muffins
Totally From Scratch Biscuits
Try It, You'll Like It Zucchini Bread
Emeril's Favorite Stuffed Shrimp
Candy Bar Stuffed Baked Apples
Mighty Meaty Meatloaf
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
One Stop Breakfast Casserole
Ooey Gooey Blueberry French Toast
Big And Chewy Oatmeal Cookies