- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound white button mushrooms, ends trimmed, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- Three 6-ounce cans solid white tuna, drained and broken up
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- One 5 1/2-ounce bag potato chips, crushed
- SautÈ the onions and bell peppers in 6 tablespoons butter in a large skillet or Dutch oven over high heat until soft, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring. Add the mushrooms, Essence, and thyme and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are soft and have released their liquid, about 6 minutes. Sprinkle with the flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the wine and Chicken Stock and cook, stirring, until smooth and thick, about 2 minutes. Add the heavy cream and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon and very flavorful, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375?F.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the egg noodles until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander and set aside. Butter a 9 x 13-inch casserole or baking dish with the remaining tablespoon of butter and set aside.
- When the sauce has thickened, add the noodles, tuna, parsley, salt, black pepper, and Parmesan to the skillet and stir until thoroughly combined. Transfer to the prepared casserole and top with the potato chips. Bake uncovered until bubbly and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Layered Tuna Nicoise Salad
Yellowfin Tuna with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Grilled Tuna With Black Bean Chili, Avocados And Fried Tortillas
Crispy Wasabi Potato Crusted Tuna
Flo's Tuna Melt
Tuna Au Poivre With Roasted Garlic And Corn Mashed Potatoes
Tuna Steaks With Guacamole And Salsa Cruda
Tuna Of Love