- 1 pound broad egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 4 apples, cored, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Return noodles to pot and coat with melted butter.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, vanilla and applesauce. Mix into noodles. Fold in apples and raisins.
- Pour noodle mixture into a 9 by 13-inch buttered baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. During the last 10 minutes of cooking, remove foil cover to let brown. Serve at room temperature.
Orange Mango Pudding
Kicked Up Chocolate Tapioca Pudding
Savory Croissant Breakfast Pudding
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Spiced Cream
Chocolate Chocolate Pudding Cake With Chocolate Ganache
Old Fashioned Chocolate Pudding
Praline Bread Pudding
Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding With Mint Créme Anglaise
Feel Good Rice Pudding