- 1 1/2 ounces Hendrick’s gin
- 1/2 ounce Luxardo Maraschino cherry juice
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice (strained)
- 3/4 ounce condensed milk
- 2 small dashes of rose flower water
- 3/4 ounce egg whites
- 1 ounce tonic water
- Red rose petal, for garnish
Place ice in a Collins glass and set aside.
Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing glass except for the tonic. Shake for 10 seconds. Add ice to the mix and shake again for another 10 seconds. Discard the ice in the Collins glass. Pour the ingredients into a Collins glass and garnish with the rose petal.