- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 pounds Velveeta Cheese
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Green Chili Sauce, recipe above
- 2 tablespoons Crystal hot sauce, or your favorite
- In a slow-cooker* or Dutch oven heat the milk until it begins to bubble and whisk in the Velveeta cheese. Once the Velveeta is incorporated, add the cheddar, Green Chili Sauce and hot sauce and whisk well. Keep the cheese sauce hot for serving.
- *Note: A slow cooker is recommended because the cheese will remain warm without scorching or sticking to the bottom of the pan. If using a Dutch oven, be sure to stir often and keep warm over a low heat.