- 6 ounces 51/60 gulf shrimp, peeled and deveined
- One 5-inch portabella mushroom cap
- 2 ounces garlic butter (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 to 2 slices garlic bread, for serving
- Remove the woody stem from and wash the Portabella Mushroom.
- Saute the mushroom cap in half of the garlic butter with a pinch of salt and pepper, then remove.
- Saute shrimp in the rest of the garlic butter until done, then add cooked mushroom to soak up garlic butter.
- Plate with the sauteed shrimp on top of mushroom. Squeeze fresh lime onto the shrimp and add parmesan cheese on top with toasted garlic bread and enjoy.
Notes:This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- Recipe courtesy of The Hurricane Restaurant/St.Pete Beach, Florida