- 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning, such as Everglades seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sliced andouille sausage
- 6 large head-on shrimp, peeled, head and tail left on
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 ounces unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon BBQ seasoning
- Grilled Tuscan bread, for serving
For the seasoning:Mix together the all-purpose seasoning, cayenne pepper and celery salt. Store in an airtight container.
For the shrimp:Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil, sausage and shrimp. Cook for 1 minute, and then turn the shrimp over and continue cooking. Add the garlic and rosemary sprig and cook for another minute.
- Pour in the wine to deglaze, and then add the butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the BBQ seasoning. Reduce the heat to medium and swirl the pan to incorporate the butter. Taste and add 1/2 teaspoon more of the seasoning, if needed. Reserve the remaining seasoning in an airtight container for another use.
- Transfer the shrimp and sausage to a serving bowl and garnish with a slice of grilled Tuscan bread.
NotesThis recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.