- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- One 16-ounce package frozen
- mango cubes
- 2 /3 cup Bacardi Limon rum
- 1/3 cup Cointreau
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 1 lime wedge (optional)
- Superfine sugar, for coating glass rims (optional)
- 4 to 6 lime slices, for garnish
- Combine the lime juice, sugar, mango cubes, rum, Cointreau, and ice in a blender and process on high speed until completely smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rub the rims of four to six stemmed glasses with the lime wedge. Then dip each glass in the superfine sugar to coat the rim, if desired.
- Pour the daiquiri into the prepared glasses, and garnish each with a lime slice.