- Roasted Red Pepper Mayo 
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence or Creole Seasoning, plus more if desired 
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 1/2 zucchinis (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 pound medium to large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh
- parsley, plus more for garnish
- Make the Roasted Red Pepper Mayo and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, 3/4 teaspoon of the Essence, and the cayenne. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk and eggs. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat 4 to 6 inches of oil to 350° F in a 6-quart pot or deep-fryer.
- While the oil is heating, cut the zucchinis into small dice (about 2 cups), and place in a small bowl. Cut the shrimp into 1/4-inch pieces and add to the bowl, along with the remaining 3/4 teaspoon Essence, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the lemon juice and parsley. Mix to combine. Add this mixture to the batter and stir to incorporate.
- Using a 2-tablespoon scoop, carefully drop 10 portions of the batter into the hot oil. Cook, turning the fritters as necessary, until nicely browned on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes total. Drain on paper towels and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the fritters, season with additional Essence if desired, and serve immediately, with the Roasted Red Pepper Mayo alongside.