- 2 large baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds, scrubbed well
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Original Essence or Creole Seasoning 
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Pat the potatoes dry and cut them lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Turn each side flat and slice again lengthwise into even 1/2-inch-thick fries. Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl and add the olive oil, Essence, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Toss well to combine. Then transfer the fries to a large baking sheet and arrange them in one even layer so that they are not touching. Roast, scraping the potatoes from the baking sheet with a metal spatula and turning them over halfway through, until golden brown and crispy, 30 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, combine the cheese, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl and stir to blend.
- When the potatoes are crisp and brown, remove them from the oven and transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle the potatoes with the Paprika-Parmesan Salt, and serve hot.