- 6 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers ( jarred or homemade), roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup Spanish or other mild-flavored olive oil
- Place the garlic in a blender or food processor and pulse until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. Add the salt, egg yolks, lemon juice, and roasted red peppers and process until well combined. While the machine is still running, add the oil in a thin, steady stream until it is completely incorporated and the mixture is thickened. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- 1 1/4 cups