- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons Baby Bam 
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup Cheesy Star Snacks or other bite-size cheese crackers 
- Position oven rack in the center of oven and preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place butter in a large baking dish or roasting pan and place it in oven to melt.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, carefully remove baking dish from oven and add Worcestershire sauce, Baby Bam, and garlic powder. Stir well to combine. Add remaining ingredients and gently toss with a large wooden spoon to coat evenly. Return baking dish to oven and bake about 1 hour, until crisp and golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread a large piece of aluminum foil on a countertop. Remove dish from oven and spread snack mix on foil to cool. When snack mix is completely cool, transfer it to an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Cook's Note: The mix can be stored for up to two weeks.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Cocktails for Entertaining