- Yuzu Ponzu Sauce 
- 8 (1/2-ounce) slices sushi-grade yellowfin tuna, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 8 (1/2-ounce) slices extra-firm tofu
- 16 large butter-lettuce leaves
- 12 wonton wrappers, cut into 1/16-inch threads and fried until crispy
- 16 paper-thin slices fresh jalapeno
- Sriracha sauce or other spicy chili-garlic sauce, for garnish
- 16 sprigs cilantro, for garnish
- Basil Oil 
Pour 1/4 cup yuzu ponzu onto a large dinner plate. Carefully lay slices of tuna in sauce. Marinate for 1 minute and turn over. Repeat process on a separate plate with tofu.
Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 dinner plates, placing 4 leaves on each plate to make a four-leaf clover pattern. Place a small amount of crispy wontons in center of each leaf. Place a slice of tuna on top of wontons. Pour 1/2 teaspoon yuzu ponzu over each slice. Place a slice of jalapeno on top of each piece of tuna, followed by a dot of Sriracha and a sprig of cilantro. Drizzle each plate with a small amount of basil oil. Alternately, repeat with the tofu.