- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano or thyme leaves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Italian Essence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
- 1 pound cooked blue crab claws, outer shells removed from claw meat
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or basil leaves, for garnish
- In a large, nonreactive bowl, combine all ingredients except crab claws and garnish herbs and whisk to mix well. Add crab claws and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 20 to 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Garnish with parsley and serve chilled or at cool room temperature.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Quick and Easy Hors D'Oeuvres