- 1 pound Asian egg noodles, such as udon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 4 cups 1/4-inch-thick slices seeded cucumber (about 1 large cucumber)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced napa cabbage
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched
- 1 cup tat soi, plus more for garnish
- Cook noodles according to package directions in salted water; drain, rinse in cool water, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and Sriracha. In a large bowl, mix carrots, red pepper, noodles, onion, cucumber, garlic, mushrooms, cabbage, broccoli, and tat soi. Pour sauce over noodle mixture and toss thoroughly. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cook's Note: This noodle salad can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for two days.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Asian Noodles