- 5 to 6 cups cauliflower florets, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (from 1 medium cauliflower)
- 21 cloves garlic
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarse breadcrumbs, such as Panko
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cauliflower in a large casserole pan. Add garlic. Squeeze lemon halves over cauliflower and leave juiced halves in casserole. Add salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top. Place pan in oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve immediately.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Holiday Sides