- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 teaspoons salt, plus a few pinches
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce 
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Mince garlic and add a few pinches of salt. Smash garlic along flat side of your knife and continue mincing and smashing until it resembles a paste.
- Place garlic paste, tomato sauce, vinegar, salt, and white pepper in a small mixing bowl and whisk together. Continue to whisk vigorously while slowly adding olive oil in a slow, steady stream. Use immediately or refrigerate in an airtight plastic container.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Heart-Healthy Meals