- 2 quarts cranberry juice
- 1 pound clementines or oranges, not peeled, cut into slices
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 quart lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite), chilled
- 1 liter spiced rum (such as Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum), chilled
- Dry ice, optional
In a saucepan, bring cranberry juice, clementines, cloves, and cinnamon sticks to a boil. Remove pan from heat and set aside. Chill completely.
To serve, combine chilled juice, soda, and rum in a large punch bowl placed over dry ice (if available) and ladle into glasses filled with ice.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Halloween Isn't Just for Kids