- 1 pound gluten-free fusilli pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package firm tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Basil leaves, for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add fusilli and cook until al dente, 8 to 9 minutes. Drain pasta in a colander, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pot and toss with cooking liquid. Cover and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil. When hot, add tofu and red-pepper flakes and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add salt; toss to combine. Add zucchini, squash, and tomato and cook until slightly tender, another 5 minutes. Stir in olives and garlic, then add cooked pasta and toss to combine. Garnish with Parmesan, goat cheese, and basil. Serve immediately.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Vegetarian Main Courses