- 1 (2-pound) salmon fillet, with skin
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup limoncello
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- Remove any tiny pin bones from the salmon with a pair of needlenose pliers or tweezers. Rinse the salmon under cold running water and pat dry. Place salmon, skin side down, on several large sheets of plastic wrap.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine salt, limoncello, dill, and lemon, lime and orange zests. Spread the salt-citrus mixture evenly over the fleshy side of the fish, pressing it into the flesh. Wrap the salmon tightly in the plastic wrap and place skin side down in a large baking dish. Place a flat glass or ceramic dish on top of the salmon and weight the dish with several heavy cans or a brick and refrigerate for at least 24 hours and up to 48 hours.
- Unwrap the salmon and rinse the cure off under cold, running water. Pat dry and slice diagonally into paper-thin slices.
- Source: The Emeril Lagasse Show: Episode 5 - Bam for your Buck 
- Dish Type: Entree 
- Occasion: Any