- 3/4 cup toasted bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pound good-quality blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1 pound cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Baby greens for serving
- Pear Vinaigrette 
- Candied Walnuts 
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In the bowl of a food processor, combine bread crumbs, walnuts and melted butter and process until thoroughly combined. Press the mixture on the bottom and partially up the sides of an 8-inch springform pan. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl combine blue cheese and cream cheese and mix until smooth. Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and combine well. Using a spatula, transfer cheese mixture to the prepared pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, just until the cake is golden brown on top and puffed, and not loose in the center. Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
While the cake is baking, make the Pear Vinaigrette and Candied Walnuts.
Serve the cake warm, with a salad of baby greens tossed with the Pear Vinaigrette, garnished with the Candied Walnuts.