- 1/2 recipe pizza dough, recipe follows 
- Cornmeal, for dusting
- Olive oil
- 1 cup caramelized onions
- 1 cup duck confit
- 1/2-pound baby red potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup grated white Cheddar
- Truffle oil, optional
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. If you have one, place a pizza stone on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/2-inch thick. Dust pizza peel or baking sheet with cornmeal. Place rolled out dough on peel. Brush dough with olive oil. Top with caramelized onions, duck confit, sliced new potatoes, and white Cheddar. Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and the edges are golden brown. . Remove from oven and drizzle with truffle oil, if desired.