- 1/2 recipe pizza dough 
- Cornmeal, for dusting
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup cooked crawfish tails
- 1/2-pound fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. If you have one, place a pizza stone on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/2-inch thick. Dust pizza peel or baking sheet with cornmeal. Place rolled out dough on peel.
- Brush dough with olive oil. Smear minced garlic over dough. Top with Italian seasoning, ricotta, Parmesan, crawfish tails, and sliced mozzarella.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and the edges are golden brown.