- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 pint oysters, shucked and drained
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 recipe pizza dough 
- Olive oil, for brushing dough
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat
- 1/4-pound sliced smoked salmon
- Remoulade Sauce 
- 2 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Preheat a deep fryer to 350 degrees F, or heat 2 inches of oil in a large, deep Dutch oven to 350 degrees F.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Combine eggs and milk in Prep Time: Cook Time: Inactive Prep Time: a shallow dish. Dredge oysters in egg wash and then dust with flour. Carefully drop oysters into hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Set aside.
- Brush pizza dough with olive oil. Place on grill for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn over and grill an additional 2 to 3 minutes until done.
- While still on grill, top pizza dough with cream fraiche, capers, red onion, crabmeat, and smoked salmon. Drizzle with Remoulade Sauce. Top with chives and fried oysters and serve immediately.